Jamie McCourt, wife of Frank McCourt (owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers) has filed for divorce to end her 30 year marriage. Frank maintains that he is the sole owner of Dodgers but Jamie has announced that Dodgers will be treated just like any other real estate.
Here are the benefits Jamie is requesting:
– travel by private jet
– 5 star hotel accommodations
– travel expenses – Unlimited
– business dinners 5 nights per week
– business lunches 5 days per week
– parking spots at Dodger Stadium
– flowers in the office
– making Dodger Legends available for events without charge
– provision of Dodger autographed items as requested for use in business and charitable activities
– hair and makeup for Dodger events
– access to team doctors for McCourt family members
– access to the owner’s suite for Dodger home games and non-baseball events at the stadium
– Tickets to All-Star games and playoff games — even if the Dodgers aren’t playing
– a pass to all National League games
Then there’s this: Jamie lists her monthly living expenses at $488,928 — THAT’S PER MONTH!!!!!!!!
Of those expenses, $333,000 goes towards her residence and vacation homes.
In the documents, Jamie claims the McCourt estate is valued in excess of $1 BILLION. Source: www.tmz.com