Almost five decades had passed, and still Audrey Hepburn is celebrated as a fashion icon by millions of women across the globe. If you are one among those avid fashion aficionado and wish to look like audrey Hepburn then this article is meant for you. Also you can go this link.
Some procedures to follow to look like Audrey Hepburn
Given below are some of the methods to attain Audrey Hepburn’s signature styles.
- Hair- Audrey Hepburn is known for her famous boyish cut hair styles. Apart from that she also sported a ball head, long hair, pony tail, etc. But in all her hair styles, she ensured that her beautiful face is visible. Hence, if you desire to look like Audrey Hepburn, then you need to have a clean hair cut.
- Eyebrows-Another renowned signature trend of Audrey Hepburn is sporting thick eyebrows. When her fellow actresses of her times where pulling out the hairs to have a thin eyebrow, Audrey Hepburn prefer to have thick eyebrow. But this does not mean that she left her thick eyebrows uncared, she ensured that her eyebrows are properly sculpted. So having proper shapely thick eyebrows helps to look like Audrey Hepburn.
- Wearing pants is another Audrey Hepburn distinct style. Women during the 1950s a& 1960s do not wish to wear pants as they thought it would make them appear masculine. However, Audrey Hepburn did not agree to this rule and prefer to wear high waisted slacks and that appropriately went well with her slim figure. Hence, if you desire to have the Audrey Hepburn looks then wear high waisted pants. But ensure that you wear ballet flat shoes and not the high heels.
- Petite dress called “ Audrey Dress”.The expression “ Audrey Dress” originated from the 1961 movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” in which Audrey Hepburn sported a small black dress designed by Givenchy. During those times a majority of fluffy skirted dresses were in the shape of an hour glass. However, Audrey Hepburn stood out from the crowd by sporting simple plain dresses.
- Plain white shirt. This is a another distinct trend of Audrey Hepburn. She wished to put on a manly white shirt. She balanced her trends with her appealing feminine, beautiful smile.
Following the above mentioned trends is sure to make you look like Audrey Hepburn. For more high quality information you can visit here http://www.allclip.net/category/celebrities/audrey-hepburn/